What’s Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a type of Internet-based computing where you’re (as a user) subscribed to the online services.
Services include the storage of your files and cloud application.
Benefits of Storing Files Online
Have you ever stored your files online? Not yet? There are many benefits when you use cloud technology. In fact, this technology gives you something extra: It improves the way you share your documents, files and projects with your co-workers, colleagues, and information. And, it doesn’t stop here. It gives you an easy way to your data from all devices:
- PCs, laptops or tablets;
- Androids, iPhones/ Blackberry/ Windows Phones;
- and so on.
Clone Files Checker is a digitally protected software
Now What’s the Issue?
Dupes are the issues when you store your files. How? Do you know that your cloud computing storage is limited? Yes, it is. It offers only limited storage facility (for example, 1 GB, 20 GB). And when you exceed this limit, you’ve to pay additional charges to upgrade your cloud computing plan. That’s bad. Isn’t it? But do you know how dupes (and types of dupes) are eating up your space?
Beware of these Dupe Types:
Want to Delete All these Extras?
Everyone does. Now follow these steps:
- Download and install Clone Files Checker. (Remember: there’s no built-in tool in your Windows, you’ve got to rely on a reliable third party software).
- Select the Cloud Scan tab and choose between Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Click Load Drive.
- Enter your login credentials, click Sign in and then patiently wait for the data to be loaded into Clone Files Checker.
- Once the data has been loaded, select all folders which you want to scan for duplicates. Would you like to scan for particular duplicate file types? I’d recommend scanning all sorts of dupes to get the best results. You can still, if you want, select the “Custom” option and select the file types you wish to include.
- Start the scan. Wait until it finishes. (It might take several minutes depending on the size of your files, number of files).
- Now click the Select Duplicates button and choose between retaining the file version (newer/ older/ most modified/ least modified).
- Finally, click Select Action and choose between Permanent Delete and Move to Folder (the options are self-explanatory).
- Here you go! Once the concerning action has been completed, the changes will be synced to Google Drive in notime.