Planet Coaster is a simulation video game centred on the idea of allowing users to build various kinds of theme park rides as well as roller coaster rides.
If you’ve played this game a number of times, there is a good chance that you might have witnessed Planet Coaster to be affected by lags on various occasions. Here are a few tips to help you ease out this problem. The first step should be to clean system junk, optimize PC settings, improve your computer for gaming. You can do all these chores using the Intel Software Partner, RegInOut System Utilities. RegInOut also has a GAME BOOST feature which can easily optimize the speed of Planet Coaster. Download it here to fix lagging in the game:
RegInOut Download with Verisign Digital Certificate
Before we begin, please make sure that your computer system satisfies the below mentioned minimum system requirements.
CPU: Intel i5-2300 / AMD FX-4300
Graphics Card: nVIDIA GTX 560 (2GB) / AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
The following steps will help you get rid of the FPS issue.
- First of all make sure you have the most recent versions of the most fundamental factors that all combine together to result in a pleasing gaming experience. These factors are the game itself (Planet Coaster), drivers for the Graphics Card, Windows 10 and lastly DirectX.
- If you’re playing the Alpha version, make sure your CPU (and the GPU) meets the requirements and is properly updated.
- In the game settings, turn off Screen Space Reflection. This should help to improve the game’s rendering speed.
- Disable the Depth of Field option, for that will result in a considerable improvement in the rendering speed.
- Change the Graphics quality to Medium or Low.
- Disable Anti-Alias from the graphics menu in the game. You will need to restart the game for these changes to be effective.
- Turn on VSync from the graphic card control panel.
If you face further problems while playing this game, please go to the official forum on https://forums.planetcoaster.com
Using Game Booster
If game lags are severe, you should use the Game Booster utility RegInOut. It’s 1-click Game Booster functionality will turn off unwanted services running in background. This will significantly improve PC speed and make it light for power gaming.
Using PC Cleaner and System Optimizer
Cleaning your system and optimizing it for fast performance will make your computer more suitable for power gaming. The same utility, the Intel Software Partner RegInOut, can do these tasks in addition to boosting game. Use it to your advantage, and never again complain about Planet Coaster Game lags.